Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hautelook Spring 2013 Beauty Bag

I FINALLY received my order from Hautelook for the Spring 2013 Beauty Bag. I think I ordered it almost...a month ago-talk about slow shipping. Oh well. The bag was $25 + shipping and handling, which I thought the shipping and handling was pretty expensive to be honest. It came in a pretty cute stripped plastic bag: 
inside the bag with all the stuff!
The Spring 2013 Beauty Bag includes quite a few thing:

Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Travel Size in Demolition
Lorac Full-Size Eyeshadow in Celebutante
Crown Brush  Pro Blending Fluff
Lorac Full-Size 3D Lashes Mascara
NYX Cosmetics  Full-Size Lipstick in Shiva
Stila All-Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer
Laura Geller Mini Blush-n-Brighten in Berry
Suki Skincare Full-Size Exfoliate Cleanser
LA Fresh Beauty Wipes
Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Fragrance Sampler
Smile Sciences $50 Gift Certificate
It also included a couple coupons to Laura Geller, Lorac, and NYX. 

All The Goodies!
One of the first thing I noticed is the Lorac eyeshadow in Celebutante, not because of the color, but because it came broken. 
I've never actually attempted to put back together a cracked eye shadow with rubbing alcohol, but I tried it with this one. I dropped some alcohol, in the pot, but a paper towel over the eye shadow, and put a quarter down over the paper towel and pressed down on it. It actually turned out quite well. Doesn't exactly look quite new, but I would still use it! 

I'm excited to try these products out, and I will definitely be posting about it! 

Did anyone get the Spring 2013 Beauty bag from Hautelook? What do you think of the products inside? 

No comments:

Post a Comment