Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Fever VoxBox

I was definitely shocked when Influenster emailed me about me being chosen for their Spring Fever VoxBox. I was really excited to see what would be in my very first Influenster box. 
Five things in the box of goodies!
Included in the Spring VoxBox are:
Secret Outlast Clear Gel Deodorant in Completely Clean
OSiS Dust it Matifying Powder 
NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in Big Apple Red
Broadway Nails imPress Press-On Manicure in Just Say Yes
Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes in Peanut Butter 
Just wanted to show the NYC lip balm: Has A Cute Apple in the balm! 
I've only tried out a couple products, like the Secret Deodorant, OSiS Dust if Matifying Powder and the NYC Glossy Lip Balm. 

So far:
I really like the deodorant. 
I think the lip balm is alright. Good Lip balm, but I would prefer a lip butter for something more pigmented
and I don't like the OSiS Matifying Powder. I think the powder is quite sticky, but I've only tried it twice, so I should try it out some more. 

<3


Disclaimer: I received these products complementary for testing purposes from Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment